Monday, November 15, 2004

Speaking of Resignations...

Holy shit, William Safire is stepping down!! Hooray!!

This man was one of the worst apologists/liars for the Bush administration. I've written a number of letters to the Times pointing out his inconsistencies and lies. Right-wing liars are a dime a dozen these days, but this guy worked at the New York Times. The New York Times! The bastion of the liberal elitist media, right?

Nevertheless, the ideology of the Times or Mr. Safire is beside the point. I mean, it's one thing to be biased - I'm biased - he was a liar, and I have a big problem with that. If you like Bush propaganda, look to the New York Post or the Washington Times. I'd prefer to read the Times without feeling the need for a shower afterwards, if at all possible.

No comments: