Monday, January 30, 2006

Another Record


Exxon Mobil had another record breaking quarter, or $10.71 billion in profit - in three months, mind you. It reminds me of how steroids got into baseball and all of a sudden, unbreakable home run records were being broken every year. People, when are we going to wake up and force the government to take the needle out of these corporations' butts?

(Full disclosure: I watched the movie, The Corporation last night. You should watch it too. I know, I know, you already know that corporations are evil. You just don't know how evil they really are...)


UPDATE: The highest profits in the history of the world aren't enough for them. They want the $5 billion back that they paid after the Exxon Valdez ran aground. Fuck the fishes, I'm rich, beeotch!

No comments: