Tuesday, February 22, 2005

So THAT'S Why She Never Called Me Back

By now, I'm sure you've all heard about the theft and subsequent hacking of Paris Hilton's Sidekick. Oy. How on earth did this "woman" ever become a celebrity? How has it gone on this long? Blah, blah... It's all been said a million times.

Anyhow, I don't know why anyone else hasn't pointed this out yet, (to my knowledge) - I'm not buying this story for a second. She appears in the T-Mobile ads. She's (literally) a whore for publicity, especially the kind of publicity that points out how SUPER she is. This whole thing is a T-Mobile PR stunt. Look at all the features we offer! Have all your slutty pictures with you at all times. Save the phone numbers of every celebrity you've fucked! Be a STAR like Paris Hilton!

Makes me want to switch to Verizon.

No comments: