Wednesday, March 29, 2006

And I – eee – I Will Always Love You, Crack


Too easy, right? I don't know what it is. I don't usually read celebrity junk. But this Whitney Houston crack den thing is really getting to me. I couldn't give two shits about Whitney Houston or her wannabe thug of a husband, but the idea of Whitney being so hopped on the rock that she's spending weekends in shithole crackhouses and losing her teeth has really been getting to me.

It's not her so much as the notion of falling so far, so fast. We're used to seeing celebrities who have gone too far and end up out of their minds on the junk. But crack? The celebs have usually snorted down an eight ball of blow and drunk a case of PBR before racing the wrong way on the 405. Whitney's a broke-ass crackie, and soon she'll be suckin' dick to smoke that hubba.

I don't know, it just gets to me.

No comments: