Friday, June 02, 2006

Killing in the Name Of…

Oh Lord, Jesus Christ. You are my personal Lord and Savior. I am Your instrument. Through You I shall find peace and happiness in the afterlife. Direct my actions, oh Lord. Guide me with Your spirit and I shall perform Your bidding here on earth.

What's that? You want me to kill all the Jews and Arabs and faggots?

Consider it done.


And to put a finer point on it, from Sean's post:

So when the religious right's arrogance is responsible for removing their own metaphorical hoods, we need to gaze into their hateful, soulless eyes and take detailed notes.
Anyone who has had even a single day of Christian Sunday school knows that Jesus would not be a fan of this game. But hey, if you want to twist your religion from one based on peace and love into one of destruction and hate, be my guest.

No comments: