Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I Want My DoG!

Hi, folks. I have to apologize for the lack of effort in the past week. I have recently switched day jobs (for which we should all thank this guy) and as such, I have nowhere near the amount of time available to waste while being paid by the man to do something productive. One could argue - if you really cared about us, Michael, you would go home and give us those wild-eyed rants with little basis in reality we so crave. Tru dat. But at the moment, I'm not finding the energy to do so.

I ask that you keep us bookmarked and check in from time to time. I truly intend to make it up to you with less frequent, but more long-winded essays chock full of insight. Honest.

I don't know what excuse my esteemed partner has for his big ball of lazy...

1 comment:

Matthew Smith said...

As much as I appreciate the plug (and by all means, keep them coming), I can assure all DoG faithful that you won't be singing the same tune for long. If you work half as hard at the new job as you have over in this space, you will have hours of goof-off time every day. I promise.

As the man who both literally and figuratively sat in your current seat, I should know. Then again, I *was* fired from the job...but that's another story.