Monday, November 28, 2005

Lord, I'm Not Usually a Praying Man...


...but PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE let this happen!

50 [Cent] thinks the president is "incredible ... a gangsta."

"I wanna meet George Bush, just shake his hand and tell him how much of me I see in him," 50 told GQ. If the rapper's felony conviction didn't prevent him from voting, 50 said he would have voted for Bush.

Way to shoot your street cred straight to shit, "Fitty." Someone should tell him that Bush would probably have him arrested and on death row (not the Suge Knight one) within 5 seconds of meeting him.

If you think about it, though, 50 Cent has a point. I mean, what with the drugs, the associating with criminals, the love of violence, and the drinking Barcardi in da club like it's your birthday, Bush pretty much is a gangsta. I wonder if he knows who killed Tupac...

1 comment:

lifeintheG said...

Keep goin' til you hit the spot. Woah!