Thursday, November 09, 2006

Shake ‘em Up, Shake ‘em Up, Shake ‘em Up, Shake ‘em...

How great was yesterday? We awake to find the Democrats have taken the House, the Senate, the majority of governorships, Rummy’s out and Bush is runnin’ scared like a little bitch. I even saw CNN correct someone when they used the term “dissemble” to describe how Bush was for Rumsfeld before he was against him. “You know, I think we could even call that a lie, don’t you think?”

Boy, Democrats take congress and now they’re finally allowed to call Bush a liar? What a bunch of cowards.

Anyway… There’s this one thing about Bush’s little press conference yesterday that bothers me. Don’t get me wrong, I’m practically drowning in schadenfreude over here. But yesterday in trying to explain why he lied about Rummy, Bush said, “I didn't want to inject a major decision about this war in the final days of a campaign.” I know, I know, he says stupid things all the time, but holy shit, that’s a whopper! He didn’t want to inject a major decision into a campaign? How about insisting that the Saddam Hussein kangaroo court release its prix fixe verdict on Sunday before election day. How about all the false terror alerts in 2004? I mean, give me a break. He meant to say, “I didn’t want to release something that might hurt Republicans during the campaign.”

The irony is, that’s the one thing that actually might have helped – if he could admit he was wrong about something. Anything.

Oh well… Sucks to your ass-mar!

1 comment:

Concord Countertops said...

Greeat post thank you