Monday, April 16, 2007

Bienvenue!

The sound of one hand slapping against the other makes a wonderful welcome for the newest addition to the blogosphere and my good friend Ben Peters as he brings us Bought & Souled, an excellent addition to any living room or den. Now stop that insipid clapping and get your ass over there.

I would be remiss if I failed to mention the debt that I owe to Mr. Peters. He may live on that other, quite inferior coast these days, but before he made that tragic mistake, he was the person who formed my interest in politics and honed my critical thinking with long and fascinating discussions over many beers back in the day. I’m certain that there would have been no Delusions of Grandeur had I never met Mr. Benjamin Peters.

So what are you waiting for?

No comments: